[License-discuss] Endorsement clause?

Nirk Niggler nirk.niggler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:34:56 UTC 2013

Instead of putting it in the license, why not just kindly suggest (in your
download page or README) that users share their experiences?  You can also
offer a paid support plan or license for commercial applications.

You could also use a separate license for noncommercial uses (Highcharts
http://shop.highsoft.com/highcharts.html uses CC BY-NC 3.0)