[License-discuss] Attention! Your PayPal account will close soon!

service at paypal.com service at paypal.com
Fri May 11 21:37:23 UTC 2012

Attention! Your PayPal account will close soon!

Dear Member,

We have faced some problems with your account Please update the account .If you do not update will be Closed.
To Update your account, just confirm your informations.(It only takes a minute.)

It's easy:
Click the link below to open a secure browser window.
Confirm that you're the owner of the account, and then follow the instructions.
 Relog in your account now

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" at the top of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 2012 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.