[License-discuss] [License-review] CC0 incompliant with OSD on patents, [was: MXM compared to CC0 ]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Mar 10 23:06:24 UTC 2012

Quoting Russ Nelson (nelson at crynwr.com):

[to the Terekhov person:]

> If you think Mr. Moen has failed to address some portion of
> Dr. Bernstein's argument, then you should say that.

More to the point, he can lay every bit of it out on a Web page
somewhere.  I can even recommend software he could use to run a Web
server, if he can't find one of the new-fangled things elsewhere.

Attempting to FAQ one's best understading of an issue for convenient and
polite future reference, rather than continually barraging wide CCs with
repetitive advocacy postings and getting widely killfiled might possibly
appeal.  Guess which way I'm betting?  ;->