[License-discuss] license committee

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Fri Mar 9 17:13:42 UTC 2012

Bruce Perens scripsit:

> If I'm not mistaken, this committee met in 2004? "Time to do it right"
> would be about doing it /over./ Did I miss some announcement?

And the results would be different this time, why?

A good thing that came out of that committee was the beginning of the
process for deprecating licenses by the steward, though.

--
John Cowan              cowan at ccil.org          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most people are much more ignorant about language than they are about