[License-discuss] proposal to revise and slightly reorganize the OSI licensing pages

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Mon Jun 11 07:45:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Bruce Perens <bruce at perens.com> wrote:
> On 06/11/2012 12:18 AM, Henrik Ingo wrote:
>>
>> To be clear, NuSphere did not embed MySQL in their product, rather they
>> embedded closed source components into MySQL
>
> Per Eben's testimony, the Gemini storage engine, using the MySQL API for
> storage engines.

True, so still relevant for this thread. I just wanted to make a
difference of X embedding MySQL (the common case) vs embedding Gemini
into MySQL (there are less than 20 companies in the MySQL space for
whom this is relevant).

henrik
henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
+358-40-8211286 skype: henrik.ingo irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=9522559