[License-discuss] proposal to revise and slightly reorganize the OSI licensing pages

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 8 07:27:13 UTC 2012

Quoting Chuck Swiger (chuck at codefab.com):

> What is a matter of concern is when someone removes a copyright statement
> and the BSD license terms from source code....

Obviously both abhorrent and illegal, irrespective of anything that follows.

> I'm thinking of the g4u vs g4l situation.

You may or may not be aware that I was, at the time, probably _the_ most
emphatic voice telling the g4l guy in public he was simply in the wrong.
I'm guessing 'not'.

(By the way, it'd be nice if people wouldn't keep assuming I were somehow
new to these topics.)