[License-discuss] proposal to revise and slightly reorganize the OSI licensing pages

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Sun Jun 3 23:13:59 UTC 2012

I completely support this, and am very happy to have it supersede my
original proposed new page -- this way is better, both in the short term
and the long term.  Thanks for the well-explained proposal, Luis.

I especially like the second item under Miscellany, by the way :-).
That will make maintenance of the list much easier, and I think it is
something Infrastructure should look at after the Drupal upgrade.

Terse only because in an airport waiting lounge,
-Karl