[License-discuss] a GPLv3 compatible attribution for MIT/BSD?

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Thu Jan 26 00:08:32 UTC 2012

As an update to this thread, I don't see a way to create an
generic and effective attribution clause for MIT/BSD that is
compatible with the GPLv3, so for the moment, I'm focusing
on an incompatible method.  If anyone is interested in
following up with creating a compatible method, I'd be very
interested in having compatibility.

I'm going to continue my effort focused on a commensurate
attribution clause as a MIT derived license.  I'll track this
work at https://github.com/tip-o-the-hat/fmn#readme