[License-discuss] [License-review] CC withdrawl of CC0 from OSI process

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Mon Feb 27 08:31:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:15:51AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Chad Perrin (perrin at apotheon.com):
>
> > If that has nothing to do with what you said, what you said must have
> > nothing to do with the points to which you replied.
>
> This comment does not strike me as either logical or constructive.
> However, please do have a pleasant day.

Please explain to me how pointing out a miscommunication (where what I
said to you was relevant to what I had previously said, indicating that
if it was not relevant to your reply to what I previously said your
comment was also probably not relevant to what I had previously said)
does not appear to be logical or constructive so I may avoid that error
in the future.