[License-discuss] TCPDF license: LGPLv3 + a special clause: is this still considered "Open Source"?

Chris Travers chris at metatrontech.com
Wed Feb 1 09:55:17 UTC 2012

Does the GPL v3 give you the permission to drop legitimate copyright
notices from software or accompanying documentation?  I know as a
software developer I would most certainly NOT drop such attributions
for both legal and other reasons.

I would add further that the requirement for attribution/copyright
notice seems entirely in line with the 7b attribution terms.  I don't
see why you have to see this as a new license.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers