[License-discuss] [License-review] New OSI FAQ items posted about Public Domain and CC0.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 4 07:48:32 UTC 2012

Quoting Karl Fogel (kfogel at red-bean.com):

> Larry, thanks so much for saying so.  So far we've got +1s from you and
> from Josh Berkus... I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop! :-)

FWIW, nothing but thanks from these quarters:  You've achieved clarity and
covered essential points on a complex topic -- and in few words, at
that.  In my book, that is very high praise.  To quibble over fine
details would be ungrateful.

--
Cheers,             "money, n., life-giving elixir of politics.  syn, speech.
Rick Moen           Ex:  When the Supreme Court equated campaign spending with