Harmony contributor agreement Beta drafts

Allison Randal allison at perl.org
Sat May 28 02:33:27 UTC 2011

Since it's not a license, I imagine the Harmony contributor agreements
won't go to OSI license review (I'd be happy to submit them if people
think we should). This list has so much experience in open source legal
code, though, that it would be wonderful to get any comments you have.
The drafts are in a Beta public review phase now, with about a month to
go before the 1.0 release, so it's still easy to make changes for any
problems you spot.

http://harmonyagreements.org/review.html

As a teaser question, does anyone have a better word suggestion than
"Material"?

Allison