GPLv3 compatibility questions

Ilia Ternovich ternovich at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:05:48 UTC 2011

Hello David!

Thanks for rapid answer!

As far as I understand I can create separate package with artwork
(icons, images etc) and release it under non-profitable non-derivative
license. In order to reuse this "proprietary" (of some kind) package
in my main application I should release it (main application) under
LGPL due to the fact that LGPL allows me to link against non-GPL
licensed package without providing it's sources right?

Thanks!