My mail about Python licensing did not go through?

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Sun Jun 5 19:40:56 UTC 2011

Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com> writes:
>Karl Fogel writes:
> > Russ, or anyone, does some moderation need to happen here?
>
>You sent it from your gmail account, which isn't subscribed to the
>list. I'll add it to the allow list so you can post from either
>address.

Thanks for adding that to the allow list.

I send mail using Google's smtp servers, but I sent this mail *as*
kfogel at red-bean.com -- the "From" header is from kfogel at red-bean.com (as
is "Reply-to", though that shouldn't matter for our purposes).

However, the "Sender" and "Return-Path" headers say kfogel at gmail.com.
Maybe the list software was looking at those instead of at "From"?
Below is the full header on the sent mail, if that helps.