linking BSD and GPL code via a plugin

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Thu Jan 20 15:25:05 UTC 2011

Kevin Hunter scripsit:

> Okay!  Thanks for everyone's thoughts.  There is clearly no consensus on
> this, darn.  Well, back to the license ... again.

That's because the disagreement is about the law underlying the licenses,
rather than the licenses themselves.  You are in undefined waters, which
is not a comfortable place to be, so you pays your money and you takes
your choice.

--
John Cowan      cowan at ccil.org         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Statistics don't help a great deal in making important decisions.