[License-discuss] Greetings, Earthlings! Need quotes for article

Robin 'Roblimo' Miller robin at roblimo.com
Mon Dec 19 15:22:58 UTC 2011

Tentative title: Are 69 Open Source Licenses Enough?

My questions:

Do we really need that many open source licenses?
Is there any way to consolidate some of them, which would make life
simpler for a whole lot of people? Or does each one of these licenses
serve an essential purpose for someone (or some company)?
License-Discuss list traffic has died down a lot over the last two -
three year. Why?

You can answer me off-list or we can set up a time to talk between
Tuesday and Friday.

The article will run at: http://olex.openlogic.com/wazi/

Thanks in advance,

- - Robin