Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Fri Aug 12 13:55:35 UTC 2011

Hello there,
     1.) Sorry I did raise this discussion on this thread.
     2.) I've already decided I'll put up a *new* ThSITC Licence.
     3.) I'll deliver my source on www.KENAI.com  (projects PP, LOGOS,
ReyC, ...) as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, I would like to *thank you* for all your advise and assistance.

My current feeling is, that *author's* of a *software* should get a fair
share (50 % of sales)

Contributor's shall get a fair share (80 % of work contributed)

Sales Agent's shall get a fair share of any sales (50 % of sales)

... And exactly that will my licence say, most probably !

I'll simply open it (i.e. publish the source) and then .....

.... we will see what's happening ;-)

Best greetings from Vienna, Austria,

Thomaqs Schneider.

--