commercial distribution

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Thu Aug 11 00:39:03 UTC 2011

"Ippersiel, Luc André" <luc_andre at lucandreippersiel.ca> writes:
>Hi Karl,
>I was on a dull conference call and redid the formatting. Hope it's to
>everyone's satisfaction?

Hey, thanks!  I've applied it to the page now.  Looks much better.

Mark Shewmaker wrote:
> Could section 4 be broken out into indenting for the A) and B)
> sections?

Well, short bits like that aren't typically broken out into indentation.
Also in the case of section 4, the (a) point would be tiny and then the
(b) point would be much bigger, which would look odd.  So I think I'd
prefer to leave the formatting there as-is.

Best,
-Karl