Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Mon Aug 8 21:06:10 UTC 2011

I would like to thank all of you who contributed to the issue I did raise.

As I am a Developer (and NO Capitalist, sorry :-() I would like to earn
money out of my developments. I'm sorry when I did raise this issue on
this group, and close the issue now.

I do now have enogh information to re-think the whole issue -- how and
where to go -- by my own, again, and make, slowly, the proper decisions,
step by step.

I also got a lot of consultancy aids thru all of you.

Thanks again, to all who take the time to answer & contribute their
thoughts.

Issue closed from my side (at this group).

Thomas Schneider.