Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Mon Aug 8 17:24:45 UTC 2011

>From my perspective the open source movement started with devs and
companies sharing code for a variety of reasons before we started calling
it open source or free software or whatever.

As you say, Open Source (specifically OSI) started as a way to make the
free software philosophy more palatable to businesses.  Odd though that
source code available under non-commercial terms is often used by
companies in addition to academia.