Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Thu Aug 4 22:40:50 UTC 2011

Hello Fernando, old friend (or young friend, don't know your age) ... :-)

PP, by essential design, does allow you, in plain DOS, to type:

PP TRANSFORM *.PLI to NetRexx -recursive

The recusive option walks down all sub-directories first, and then
goes upper and upper ...

Any INCLUDED PL/I Files are processed as well, if you are following the
proposed Directory structure(still to be documented).

You might also type:

PP TRANSFORM *.PLI to COBOL -recusive

*or*

PP TRANSFORM *.CBL to Java -recursive

Which wolud translate your whole BOLBOL staff to plain Java (by design)-:-)

Of course when finished, I would like to earn Money ...

Sorry to say...

Thomas Schneider.

--
Thomas Schneider (www.thsitc.com)