Perl Tk license

Dale netxe456 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:55:24 UTC 2011

I want to write an application that uses the Perl Tk module and license my
code under GPL
It is the license of Perl Tk that buffles me :
At the module's site http://search.cpan.org/~srezic/Tk-804.029/
it says :
"The distribution is licensed under a license that is not approved by
www.opensource.org but that allows distribution without restrictions "

then inside Tk.pm it says :
"# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, subject
# to additional disclaimer in Tk/license.terms due to partial
# derivation from Tk8.0 sources."

and then in the Tk/license.terms says :
"The authors hereby grant permission to use, copy, modify, distribute,
and license this software and its documentation for any purpose, provided
that existing copyright notices are retained in all copies and that this
notice is included verbatim in any distributions. No written agreement,
license, or royalty fee is required for any of the authorized uses.
Modifications to this software may be copyrighted by their authors
and need not follow the licensing terms described here, provided that
the new terms are clearly indicated on the first page of each file where
they apply."

What does that actually mean? where should I put those terms?
inside my application's source code distribution should I also include Tk
module's source code ?

Thanks in advance