Looking for OSI approval of license

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Thu Apr 7 21:48:37 UTC 2011

"Herrick, Rick" <herrickr at mir.wustl.edu> writes:
>I'll take this to the people that know all the contacts in legal and
>administration and see what kind of reaction I get.  Thanks a lot for
>the information, this is the sort of thing that really helps clarify
>the need for these sorts of changes.

Thanks, Rick.

Note I've moved this to license-discuss@ now.  Folks on license-discuss@,
this is the first time you're seeing the thread, so see below for more
context.  Due to some UI lossage (spotted eventually by Andy Oliver), it
took us a while to get the discussion properly redirected to this list.
We'll try to keep it here from this point on.

-Karl