Licensing question

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Mar 17 17:10:55 UTC 2010

At 2:33am -0400 Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> I am not speaking for the list or list admins, but IMHO, this thread
> is going way off topic.

I absolutely disagree.  This thread is dead on-topic of how and where
different licenses apply, and the nuances of different language.  I'm
aptly following along, and don't think I'm the only one.  The license
that the OP seems to want doesn't seem to be open source, but without
this discussion, I sure wouldn't have known that.  I believe this thread
is very much on-topic.

Kevin