Changes in license terms

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 06:24:59 UTC 2010

This is not legal advice; nor am I lawyer, neither based in the US.

Michael Bradley said on Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 05:28:09PM -0500,:

 > from the MIT/expat license to LGPL v3, what are the principles of
 > law, say in the USA, which prevent the new license terms from
 > retroactively affecting earlier versions of his code released under
 > different terms.

I purchased a loaf of bread today. Tje [roce was USD I.00. Me and my
kids ate it yesterday night.

Tomorrow, teh baker increased the price to 1.25 USD. And asks me to
pas 0.25 USD (I guess you call it cents).

What can I do now? Sigh!!!.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||  http://[paivakil|fizzard].blogspot.com
Buy Free Software -- It gives you freedom!