dual license discussion forums

Dave Tenny dave.tenny at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:12:22 UTC 2009

I'm looking at dual-license scenarios.

I realize this isn't quite the correct discussion forum, but maybe someone
can give me a pointer
to the correct discussion forum, since I've been unable to locate one via
IRC or newsgroups.

I'm looking for a place I might get some advice on the process of
branching/supporting
dual-license software and communities that use or support it.  I understand
some of the basic
models and things like commit relicensing, but am trying to figure out the
day to day execution of code changes being rolled
into corporate and AGPL'd products for best community synergy and change
utilization.

I'm looking at AGPL + Proprietary licenses for a body of code entirely
written by my company.

Any pointers appreciated, thanks.

- Dave