GPL with the Classpath exception - clarification needed

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 25 07:46:53 UTC 2009

Probably, but here I was listing conditions that would be incompatible to
the GPL (in "free" programs), and not those that may or may not be
compatible with OSI rules for "open-source" programs (I think that many of
the listed conditions may violate the OSI rules in some way). The position
in the sentence of the clause between parentheses is evidently important,
and I really think that this was clear with the punctuation used coherently
in the begining of the sentence.