What do you recommend?

Alberto Lepe dev at alepe.com
Fri Mar 6 01:17:26 UTC 2009

Wow! I'm amazed with all the answers I got! thank you very very much to all
of you for taking your time to answer me!

The software license is GPLv3. But I think before doing anything else, I
will follow Michael Tiemann's advice (thank you for your detailed
explanation. I really admire you of what you have achieved). I will talk
with my boss and see if we can contact some Japanese companies...

After reading your comments I feel relief. Personally, I have some projects
that I have been planning for a while to release as OSS but I wasn't sure if
it was a good idea or not. I usually share my codes for free at my personal
web page (alepe.com) but never a formal OSS. I will be glad to do it soon,
now that I know there is no risk but opportunities in it.

Thank you again for all your time reading and anwering my post.

Please have a nice day!

Alberto Lepe.