I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but...

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Mon Aug 10 18:48:59 UTC 2009

Chris Travers scripsit:

> 1)  Dag is right (and both Moglen and Stallman are wrong) about
> interfaces being copyrightable.

The question is whether the expression of an interface in terms of
.h files or the equivalent has undergone a content/form merger
(iow, it could not be much different from how it is in order to
do the job it needs to do).  If so, that expression is indeed
not copyrightable.

--
Is not a patron, my Lord [Chesterfield],        John Cowan
one who looks with unconcern on a man           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
struggling for life in the water, and when      cowan at ccil.org
he has reached ground encumbers him with help?
        --Samuel Johnson