Blacklisting on opensource.org

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Apr 3 00:03:03 UTC 2009

Alon von Bismark writes:
 >  Please make your blacklist PUBLIC. How about publishing it on a monthly
 > basis, or some such? This is "open source" after all. Thank you in advance.
 > Just a suggestion.
 >
 > alvbi (blacklisted as al.von.bi at googlemail.com)

Whenever you switch to a different email address, I'll blacklist you.
If you continue, I'll switch all the mailing lists to fully moderated,
including the public osi at opensource.org.

Stop wasting my time and I'll stop wasting your time.

No, I will not let you continue to violate the T&C of
*@opensource.org.

Cloudmade supports http://openstreetmap.org/
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog