License for an arcade game

Pimm Hogeling pimmhogeling at gmail.com
Sun May 18 15:31:21 UTC 2008

Thanks Mitchell, John and Chuck, your replies have been informative.

I think I have things sorted out now. I will not use the MPL on my
code since it will allow others to use my code in closed
source/non-floss projects, which could endanger the progress of this
project because the effort that is put into the non-floss project
could have been put into this project otherwise. Other than that,
knowing others can use the code you write in non-floss projects might
scare away new developers.

Other material (other than code) will be licensed under GPLv3 as well.

Thanks agian.

--
Stuur me alstublieft geen Word- of Powerpoint bijlagen.
Zie http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.nl.html