Question about a license

Daniil Kulchenko dkulchenko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:31:02 UTC 2008

Are you listening? It does not matter what you bold or not, you cannot
do what you want to do and call it open source. If you don't
understand what open source means, go read a book on it, or look
through the Internet, then come back when you TRULY understand what
open source means. YOU CAN NOT DO THAT!

Daniil.

P.S. Sorry if I'm being mean, but after 2 people have explained it, it
should be fairly clear that what you are doing will never be called
open source, unless you change your expectations.