FAQ - GPL Case Law? : GPL issue at my work place

Smith, McCoy mccoy.smith at intel.com
Fri Jan 18 18:13:44 UTC 2008

If you're talking US, pretty sure the answer is "not really, inless you
include the Wallace case"
Overseas, there are the various German decisions coming out of
gpl-violators.org enforcement efforts.

I'm assuming you also mean "interpreting the GNU General Public
License";  the term "covering" is pretty expansive and would include a
massive body of contract and copyright law cases.