GPL issue at my work place

James McGovern james at architectbook.com
Fri Jan 18 12:01:47 UTC 2008

American lawyers care about cases in America. Europe is academically
interesting to US folks but not useful in terms of making an informed
decision.

Likewise, the lawyer who doesn't respect the fact that it hasn't been
decided on by a judge in a court of law is minimally an idiot who will
probably get themselves disbarred. Since most settlements aren't also
public, then the outcome without the other aspects is irrelevant.