New Moderation Policy Re: Code of Conduct for OSI Mailing Lists

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Fri Jan 4 20:05:44 UTC 2008

Hi Ernie,

Other than this last event the list has been well run by Russ and very polite the short period I've been here.  I was pretty surprised that it happened.  The code of conduct seems like a reasonable set of rules to move forward with and put all this behind us.

Good luck and thanks for taking on your new position.  Being a moderator is often a tough job.

Regards,

Nigel