New Moderation Policy Re: Code of Conduct for OSI Mailing Lists

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Jan 2 22:22:59 UTC 2008

Ernest Prabhakar writes:
 > I agree that we all have some work to do in order to better support
 > the new direction, and welcome other suggestions you may have. I am
 > already in discussion with Chris about his suspension, to determine
 > the best way for all of us to move forward.

I've unbanned Chris, with reluctance.  Recent emails have confirmed my
belief that he is constitutionally incapable of moderating his
behavior, and that Ernie will have his hands full.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software