For Approval: Microsoft Permissive License

Bob Gomulkiewicz bobgom at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 27 15:52:41 UTC 2007

Hi Michael:  I take it from your email that the OSI board has approved
SimPL.  I keep hearing that approval has been recommended by Russ Nelson's
committee but I have not seen the official OSI approval announced on this
list or posted on the OSI website.  Thanks for clarifying.

--Bob Gomulkiewicz

  _____