Off-topic Re: Automatic GPL termination

Ernest Prabhakar prabhaka at apple.com
Thu Sep 20 16:37:40 UTC 2007

Hi Alexander et al,

> [... The GNU project and democracy ...]

While we have tried to be flexible about discussions of broader
license issues -- and valid questions about the nature of the list --
I think we have officially "jumped the shark" with this particular
thread.

Discussions about the character and behavior of the FSF and RMS are
explicitly off-topic for this forum, unless *directly* related to the
interpretation of a license.

If y'all feel the need to discuss this issue further, please email
each other privately.  Or flame me privately, if you prefer.

Thanks,
Ernest Prabhakar
OSI Board Observer