Automatic GPL termination

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 19 13:04:26 UTC 2007

To Alexander (but this reflects my opinion about your useless message to
this list) :

Please remove me from your forwarding list when replying to the list. I
don't accept your political point of view, comparing the GNU project to a
dictatorship.

The GNU project is not a threat to democracy and is not interested in
threatening the world security or abusing its citizens...

Your reply here to the list is completely unacceptable for me. May be you
cancontinue discussing that to the list, but don't include me in your reply
as if I had personnal interest in your unacceptable comment.

I consider your reply as being completely out of topic. You have bypassed
the red line.