a plea

Grayg Ralphsnyder wgrayg at mountain.net
Thu Sep 13 17:49:52 UTC 2007

I agree with Chris, there are a lot of arms and legs that are relevant
to the main body / topic.  Possibly modifying the message subject line
with a hyphen and a word or two to describe the sub-point or supporting
argument, etc.  Then those that do not want to read the 'off-topic'
materials can just delete them.

grayg ralphsnyder