License Committee Report for August 2007

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Sep 5 01:35:44 UTC 2007

Quoting dlw (danw6144 at insightbb.com):

> Your being elevated to killfile status virtually guarantees your place
> aside Galileo Galilei in history.

Daniel, I _was_ going to plead with you to amend your earlier testiment
of persecution by please adding some mention of Galileo, but you've
averted that sad necessity.  You're too kind, really.

--
Cheers,    "Cthulhu loves me, this I know; because the High Priests tell me so!
Rick Moen   He won't eat me, no, not yet.  He's my Elder God, dank and wet!"
rick at linuxmafia.com