what *is* the approval process?

dlw danw6144 at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 4 00:08:01 UTC 2007

> > Just as a brief reminder: Killfiles work, too.

YEAH! Killfiles certainly worked for George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld
when they invaded Iraq. Just label all those critics
of OSI licensing practices unpatriotic (trolls). MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Why discuss licensing law? Like Bush and Rumsfeld OSI should remain in
their "State of Denial" concerning licensing law. OSI approved licenses
cannot avoid litigation in court forever. Sooner or later the checks and
balances of the courts will start
judging  open source licensing  on its legal merits. Reality has an way
of encroaching on denial.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our
inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the
state of  facts and evidence." -- President John Adams