Automatic GPL termination

Donovan Hawkins hawkins at cephira.com
Mon Sep 3 19:43:29 UTC 2007

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> On 9/3/07, Donovan Hawkins <hawkins at cephira.com> wrote:
>>
>> You left off:
>>
>>  "...provided the stated conditions are met."
>
> That's not "arbitrarily." See above.

I never said it was. I said you left it off. I think it is worth the space
of six more words to accurately quote the license, since those six words
allow for the license termination clause that appears elsewhere in GPL v3
(GPL v2 has a similar clause).

> See also

TLDR. If you wish to reply to a previous post, please do so and give some
sense of what you are disagreeing with before regurgitating other people's
words. If I wanted to have a chat with Judge Loren A. Smith, I'd send them
an email.

Donovan Hawkins, PhD                 "The study of physics will always be
Software Engineer                     safer than biology, for while the
hawkins at cephira.com                   hazards of physics drop off as 1/r^2,
http://www.cephira.com                biological ones grow exponentially."