Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Robin 'Roblimo' Miller robin at roblimo.com
Tue Oct 23 21:10:04 UTC 2007

Mr. Terekhov,

To me, as a list observer and once-in-a-while participant, you seem more
interested in creating arguments and generally being obnoxious than in
actually discussing licenses for open source software.

This is the "license-discuss at opensource.org" email list, not the "Argue
with Alexander Terekhov" email list.

Besides being argumentative and generally unpleasant, you are almost
always off-topic.

Please go away.

Thank you,

Robin 'Roblimo' Miller