Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:28:47 UTC 2007

On 10/23/07, Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar at golux.com> wrote:
[...]
> the store manager has asked you to stop certain behaviour --
> not what the behaviour was.

Okay. Granted: the store manager can decide on this matter. The
matter: whether my behavior is wrong and hence must be stopped or
perhaps it's all right and can continue:

[...]
> > And who's "we", Mr. Rodent of Unusual Size?
>
> What, no link?  Let me provide one, then: http://opensource.org/board

Thank you.

So http://opensource.org/board is the store manager.

I insist on openness:

Asay, Matt      : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Coar, Ken      : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Cooper, Danese : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
de Souza, Bruno : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Ghosh, Rishab Aiyer : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Mathur, Raj : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Nelson, Russell : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Nwakanma, Nnenna : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Sharma, Alolita : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Tiemann, Michael : (yes/no/mu) [     ]

The Board is advised by observers and counsel:

Radcliffe, Mark : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Majerus, Laura : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Axmark, David : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Heinz, Federico : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Prabhakar, Ernie : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Raymond, Eric : (yes/no/mu) [     ]
Weerawarana, Sanjiva : (yes/no/mu) [     ]

regards,
alexander.

--
"Live cheaply," he said, offering some free advice. "Don't buy a house,
a car or have children. The problem is they're expensive and you have

      -- Free Software Foundation's Richard Stallman: 'Live Cheaply'