Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Tue Oct 23 15:51:11 UTC 2007

Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> Uhmm. When did I agree (manifested assent) to the above mentioned
> opensource.org ToS?

When you enter a store, do you explicitly agree to not stand in
the doorway ranting at people as they come in?  I doubt it.  Is
the store entitled to have you removed if you?  I believe so.

An imperfect analogy, to be sure, but where is it written that
anyone has a *right* to participate in this (or any other
privately-maintained) mailing list?  Does not participation
occur at the pleasure/sufferance of the service provider?

Regardless of any of the above, everyone here is now aware of
the terms of service.  As providers of the service, we request
that you abide by them.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"