Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:28:07 UTC 2007

On 10/21/07, Mahesh T. Pai <paivakil at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Alexander Terekhov said on Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 04:23:07PM +0200,:
>
>  > I suggest that you together with other T-shirt dressed RMS lovers
>  > start picketing and running in circles around your Parliament and
>  > other governmental domiciles shouting "Freedom! Freedom! Shared
>  > Source is Not Good! Shared Source is Not Enough Open
>  > Sourcy!!!". Educate your Government, Rui.
>
> That is an excellent suggestion.
>
> As an aside, which is absolutely NOT off topic to this list, what
> exactly do you seek to achieve by participating the discussions here?

Same thing as Eben Moglen visiting your marxist state of Kerala this
year, Mahesh. Mostly recreation. It's a kind of a hobby activity for
me.

regards,
alexander.

--
"Live cheaply," he said, offering some free advice. "Don't buy a house,
a car or have children. The problem is they're expensive and you have

     -- Free Software Foundation's Richard Stallman: 'Live Cheaply'