Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:39:58 UTC 2007

On 10/18/07, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org> wrote:
[...]
> It's not a random blogger

Well. Rui, what if I draw salary for, say, coding, or whatever job
from, say, IBM.. would you call IBM an enemy of FOSS based on my
posting history (made in my personal capacity)?

regards,
alexander.

--
"Live cheaply," he said, offering some free advice. "Don't buy a house,
a car or have children. The problem is they're expensive and you have

       -- Free Software Foundation's Richard Stallman: 'Live Cheaply'