SFLC will love the 7th Circuit

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:05:27 UTC 2007

On 10/14/07, Chris DiBona <cdibona at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, I get it now. this is me not feeding the trolls anymore....
>
> Chris

[...]

> Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.

http://fsfe.org/en/fellows/ciaran/ciaran_s_free_software_notes/transcript_richard_stallman_honary_degree_speech_pavia_2007

"Google designs software specifically to restrict the user. That's the
nature of the Google Earth client: it is made the way it is
specifically to restrict the people who use it. Obviously, it's not
Free Software, because Free Software develops under the democratic
control of its users."

Shame on you, Chris.

regards,
alexander.

--
"To show the falsity of 'PJ''s claims, in most cases I need look no further
than Groklaw itself. 'PJ' wants more journalists to use the site as a

                                        -- http://tinyurl.com/2mn3jc