SFLC will love the 7th Circuit

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:35:37 UTC 2007

On 10/13/07, Chris DiBona <cdibona at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Groklaw is one of the most biased and least honest sites on the internet
> > with respect to presenting both sides of a controversy. PJ lives in the
> > Republic of GNU where Richard Stallman and Eben Moglen reside. . . where
> > an intellectual property license is not a contract and the ghost of Karl
> > Marx creeps about in an ephemeral fantasy of romantic bliss. :-)
>
> Is this considered clever where you come from? Just wondering, because
> it makes you sound like a complete jackass, regardless of how
> sarcastic you may or may not be acting.

Nothing personal Chris, but consider:

http://www.marxist.com/computer-industry-capitalism-free-software240907.htm

"The advantage of the GPL licence is that instead of copyright, it
imposes a strong copyleft on the software licensed under it."

regards,
alexander.

--
"PJ points out that lawyers seem to have difficulty understanding the
GPL. My main concern with GPLv3 is that - unlike v2 - non-lawyers can't